|We are hiring caregivers who are caring, dependable, trustworthy, patience, kind, reliable, friendly and love to work with people. |
All interested applicants, Please email your resume to email@example.com. Jennifer will call you to set up interview.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Provides companionship by reading, conversation, and listening.
• Participates in appropriate recreational activities and hobbies for social and sensory stimulation.
• Assists patient/client in completing necessary phone calls, letter writing, etc.
• Maintains a safe home environment for the client.
• Accompanies patient/client on walks, community trips, doctor’s office, bank, etc.
• Reminds client to take self-administered medications.
• Informs staffing coordinator of any changes in assignment.
• Provides emotional support and promotes a sense of well-being.
• May plan light housekeeping tasks such as preparation of meal or laundering clothes.
• May perform light housework to maintain a clean, neat environment.
• Assists in the maintenance of a safe and healthy environment. Uses equipment and supplies safely and properly.